Saturday, January 16, 2010

Six days, twenty six time zones, and the Macbook Air.

My six day trip to Europe was a success with the Macbook Air. It was considerably lighter and easier to lug around than my old 15" Macbook Pro. I was online more and enjoyed the experience. The Macbook Air really is the ultimate traveling computer.

I especially like the screen on the Macbook Air. It's much, much brighter, and a lot easier on my fifty five year old eyes. I love the two finger inverse "pinch" gesture which automatically enlarges text on a webpage.

I flew the trip with another avid Mac user. We got along well and had a good time discussing all things Apple. He has a new 13" Macbook Pro and loves it, it's very nice.

For the last few weeks I've been experimenting with using Google Chrome instead of Safari. Today, at Robert's urging, I've been playing with Firefox too. I'll report my findings soon.

No comments: